Exhibitions or BtoB meetings are strong and decisive moments of the commercial life of a company and its communication, as stakes are important:
- Business development: promote products, increase sales, meet potential customers, develop customer loyalty, finalize business contracts, initiate partnerships.
- Financial: maximise the participation by focusing on the target audience as expenses inherent to the participation of such events are always high
- Strategic: An exhibition or BtoB meeting can bring together key elements which will enable managing directors determine a new business direction, or technological ...
- In terms of image and international reputation: present the company's products to best effect, communicate efficiently and easily taking account of cultural differences, and test the market prominence ...
- Time-consuming activity: time and energy devoted to the preparation of this event can sometimes be to the detriment of other important tasks.
The image presented during an event is a reflection of the company so the company must prepare thoroughly ensuring they target effectively their audience. To let the companies focus on the essentials, we undertake the organization of the exhibition or BtoB meeting preparation.
► Our services:
- Management of all administrative aspects related to participation in the event (contact with organizers, registration forms and other documents ...)
- Organization of logistics (people : plane, hotel ...; for the booth : sending of equipment and exhibition furniture, samples ...)
- Preparation of listings and sending of invitations (customers, prospects, other players and identified partners ...)
- Marketing Support (preparation and sending of press release, mailings, information on specialized sites and magazines ...)
- Identification and information on key players present at the show
- Commercial support (contact with customers, persons to meet during the show and appointments schedule organization...)