Back in the office after participating to an exhibition or BtoB meeting, it is essential to carry out very quickly the follow-up if you want to maximize your participation and be credible with the different interlocutors that you have met and do not lose any business opportunity.
Companies may not have the time to achieve an optimum exhibition follow-up as with the usual workload, pending files and quotes, next business trips to organize. It may be difficult to succeed in finding enough time after the trade show to realize a whole follow-up.
To help companies confidently manage the "after-show ", we ensure that all contacts are followed-up.
► Our services:
- Recording of contacts met during the event
- Sending of e-mails, letters of thanks
- Sending of additional brochures, samples, data sheets requested by potential customers
- Phone contacts with customers and possible clients
- Report on actions to undertake with different contacts, potential customers and partners with deadlines
- Commercial assistance and middle course follow-up of contacts and clients for several business opportunities
- Summary report of the activity / attendance at the show...
- Information on action to be taken for next edition (subscription ...)